BERA Gravel Fix® Lite is an advanced 100% recyclable stabilization system for gravel. With its hexagonal honeycomb structure of high quality Polypropylene cells and professional Typar Geotextile backing, BERA Gravel Fix® Lite is designed to provide a strong and stable sub-base for the application of gravel on paths and light traffic parkings or driveways. It will facilitate a strong and porous surface for residential projects.
The product Type ’S’ is a single sheet easy to use for paths and alongside facade or pools. Type ‘L’ is the double size ‘bookfold’, easy to take into the vehicle and install for larger surfaces such as residential parking area’s.
Applications for BERA Gravel Fix® Lite:
- Walkways and terraces
- Light traffic area
- Cemeteries and parks
- Gardens and terraces
- Restaurants and hotel terraces
Features and benefits of BERA Gravel Fix® Lite:
- Easy to install & stable dry gravel surface in fast and economic way
- For pedestrian and light vehicle use
- Easy mobility for all including those wearing high-heels or with bicycles, motorbike or wheelchair
- Terrace furniture, ladders – stable and no sinking in
- Fully porous, so dry and ensuring infiltration of rainwater immediately
- DuPont™ Typar® geo-textile backing, fully porous, durable and strong