What is BERA Waterfix®?
BERA Waterfix® is a modular lightweight, ready to use, cellular water storage block, using injection moulded recycled material, which is charged and discharged by a distribution network for optimized flow and a 95% void rate. BERA Waterfix® comes complete with a strong Geotextile.
BERA Waterfix® is part of BERA Ecosystems and manufactured in Czech Republic. The modular system provides a versatile and sustainable drainage system preserving rainwater and reducing the risk of flooding of lawns, drives and landscapes.
Waterfix Roof are modules to delay the run-off of rainwater from flat roofs as the basis of green-blue roofs.
- Rainwater Infiltration
- Rainwater Buffering
- Rainwater Recycling
- Rainwater delayed run-off from roofs
Features and benefits of Waterfix® by BERA Ecosystems:
- Versatile modular system, honeycomb structure in 3 sizes
- Complete with geo-textile wrapping per module
- High compressive strength for location under roads and car parks
- Easy installation
- High void rate of 95%
- Simple pipe network construction reducing overall installation cost
- Highly resistant to chemical agents
- Reducing risk of flooding and providing a source of water during dry periods for lawn and landscapes.
|Material honeycomb||Recycled Polypropylene|
|Manufacturing technique||Injection moulding|
|Cell structure||Honeycomb, 42 mm diameter|
|Weight geo-textile||68 g/m²|
|Module dimension (mm) Length||766||1176|
|Module dimension (mm) Width||392||766|
|Module dimension (mm) Height||412||793|
|Average weight (kg/m² )||7,5 kg||41,5 kg|
|Storage volume (liter)||124 l||714 l|
|APPLICATION / ROADS & GREENS|
|Backfill minimum (m)||0.5|
|Backfill maximum (m)||1.5|
|*) All data are subject to change without prior notice by the manufacturer|
Being a dealer or professional craftsman you may want to order additional information or retail prices here:
Select language below to download catalogue.