What is BERA Gravel Fix® Pro?
BERA Gravel Fix® Pro is an advanced recyclable stabilization system for gravel, shells, mulch and sand. With its hexagonal honeycomb-like structure of high quality Polypropylene cells, BERA Gravel Fix® Pro is designed to provide a strong and stable sub-base for the professional application of gravel on paths, driveways, car parks
and roofs. Installed by professional contractors it will facilitate a strong and porous surface for residential and urban projects.
- Landscaping of urban areas
- Residential villa gardens and terraces
- Parking and gravel driveways
- Service access routes
Features and benefits of BERA Gravel Fix® Pro:
- Easy to install & stable gravel surface in fast and economic way
- Two sizes, ‘Pro’ standard nominal 1.2 x 0.8 m and ‘Pro XXL’ nominal 2.3 x 1.2 m
- For pedestrian and vehicle use, even trucks
- Easy mobility for all including those wearing high-heels or with bicycles, motorbike or wheelchair
- Terrace furniture, ladders – stable and no sinking in
- Fully porous, so dry and ensuring infiltration of rainwater immediately
- DuPont™ Typar® geotextile fitted for maximum porosity and weed growth reduction
|Material||100% recycled or pure Polypropylene (recyclable)|
|Manufacturing technique||High Precision Injection Moulding|
|Manufacturing standards||ISO9001, 16949 Lloyds, REACH|
|Manufacturing location||European Union|
|Colour||White, grey or black|
|Membrane||DuPont™ Typar® – 68 g/m²|
|Drainability EN ISO 11058||180 l/(m²s)|
|UV and frost||UV and frost resistant|
|Standard sheet size L x W x H||1176 x 764 x 32 mm (0,9 m²)|
|XXL sheet size L x W x H||2292 x 1176 x 32 mm (2,7 m²)|
|Cell size||42 mm diameter|
|Wall thickness tapered||0.8–1.4 mm (top – bottom)|
|Weight per m²||1.53 kg|
|Gravel volume or weight||50 l/m² ≙ 75 kg/m²|
|Vertical strength, empty||120 t/m² (pure Polypropylen)
95 t/m² (100% recycled Polypropylen)
|Vertical strength, filled||depending on gravel 250–450 t/m²|
|*) All data is subject to change without prior notice by the manufacturer.
• BERA Gravel Fix® Pro is frequently used on light slopes including driveways. Specific requirements on the application depend on the circumstances on site. Please contact the manufacturer or the dealer for further advise.
• BERA Gravel Fix® Pro white is Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Silver available in multiple sizes.
Being a dealer or professional craftsman you may want to order additional information or retail prices here:
Environmental and Engineering Excellence
BERA Gravel Fix® Pro is manufactured in the European Union under stringent Quality and Environmental Control standards, including REACH (EC 1907/2006). The use of recycled raw materials and well developed infrastructure to minimize our delivery carbon footprint, underline our corporate vision in providing environmentally sustainable solutions.
BERA Gravel Fix® Pro in white is Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Silver. http://www.c2ccertified.org
BERA Gravel Fix® Pro, a sustainable product:
- Manufactured in Europe using renewable energy sources
- Fully recyclable after end of life-cycle
- Select 100% recycled raw materials at no extra cost
- Safety according REACH (EC1907/2006)
- UV and frost resistant
- No glue, only thermally welded connections
- Social awareness policy
Select language below to download catalogue.