What is the BERA Terrace Floor™?
Our Innovative and Recyclable Terrace Floor System has been designed to become the ‘double’ elevated floor, to allow for laying any size, shape or pattern of (ceramic) tiles or pavers.
Made of 100% recycled polycarbonate originating from the automotive industry, 100% recyclable and above all manufactured in our ‘green’ sustainable Czech plant we provide another unique solution in landscaping, this time for the growing demand for creative terrace designs with stunning ceramic tiles.
• Terraces (garden, roof and restaurant)
• Balconies and access gallery
• Pool deck
• Pedestrian area’s in general
Features and benefits of BERA Terrace Floor™:
• Free surface for ceramic and concrete tiles or other paving products even artificial grass
• Extremely rigid floor for safety and strength rated at 750 kg point load
• Large 60 x 60 cm grids for fast installation directly on pedestals, timber or aluminium joints
• Lateral connectors for additional strength
• Fixation pads made of polyamide for pressure distribution
• Durability of the entire system, no rotting
• Rainwater can discharge through the available existing drainage system
• All technical wiring, tubing etc. can be hidden under the floor
• European Union manufacturing following directives of REACH, ISO9001 and 14001
Select language below to download catalogue.