What is BERA Gravel Fix® Smart?
BERA Gravel Fix® Smart is an advanced recyclable stabilization system for gravel. With its hexagonal honeycomb-like structure of high quality Polypropylene cells, BERA Gravel Fix® Smart is designed to provide a strong and stable sub-base for the application of gravel on paths, driveways, car parks and roofs. It will facilitate a strong and porous surface for residential projects.
- Gardens and terraces
- Parking and gravel driveways
Features and benefits of BERA Gravel Fix® Smart:
- Easy to install & stable gravel surface in fast and economic way
- For pedestrian and vehicle use, even trucks
- Easy mobility for all including those wearing high-heels or with bicycles, motorbike or wheelchair
- Terrace furniture, ladders – stable and no sinking in
- Fully porous, so dry and ensuring infiltration of rainwater immediately
|Material||100% recycled or pure Polypropylene (recyclable)|
|Manufacturing technique||High Precision Injection Moulding|
|Manufacturing standards||ISO9001, 16949 Lloyds, REACH|
|Manufacturing location||European Union|
|Colour||White, grey or black|
|Membrane||Geo-textile 30 g/m²|
|UV and frost||UV and frost resistant|
|Standard sheet size L x W x H||392 x 764 x 32 mm (0.3 m²)|
|XXL sheet size L x W x H||2292 x 1176 x 32 mm (2,7 m²)|
|Cell size||42 mm diameter|
|Wall thickness tapered||0.8–1.4 mm (top – bottom)|
|Weight per m²||0.51 / 1.53 kg|
|Gravel volume or weight||50 litre or 75 kg|
|Vertical strength, empty||120 t/m² (pure Polypropylen)
95 t/m² (100% recycled Polypropylen)
|Vertical strength, filled||depending on gravel 250–450 t/m²|
|*) All data is subject to change without prior notice by the manufacturer.
BERA® Gravel Fix® Smart is frequently used on light slopes including driveways. Specific
requirements on the application depend on the circumstances on site. Please contact the
manufacturer or the dealer for further advise.
Environmental and Engineering Excellence
BERA Gravel Fix® Smart is manufactured in the European Union under stringent Quality and Environmental Control standards, including REACH (EC 1907/2006). The use of recycled raw materials and well developed infrastructure to minimize our delivery carbon footprint, underline our corporate vision in providing environmentally sustainable solutions.
BERA Gravel Fix® Lite in white is Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Silver. http://www.c2ccertified.org
BERA Gravel Fix® Smart, a sustainable product:
- Manufactured in Europe using renewable energy sources
- Fully recyclable after end of life-cycle
- Select 100% recycled raw materials at no extra cost
- Safety according REACH (EC1907/2006)
- UV and frost resistant
- No glue, only thermally welded connections
- Social awareness policy